Selling your yummy product to customers does not have to be complicated. With the right plastic cups and suitable accessories for the same, packaging your ice cream, milkshakes, smoothies, lattes, and such treats can be a walk in the park. For your clear plastic cups, you need the dome lid, which comes with various benefits. Some of the perks of using the dome lid are:
- The dome lid allows for the release of steam and other gases instead of other lid shapes that force all of it to remain at the top of the plastic cup.
- You can fill up your content with dome lids all the up as it allows for more room. Customers will feel more value for the money.
- The dome lid does not allow for spillage and leaks since it has enough room for the contents to shake.
- Since the lids are quite costly, they are associated with high-end establishments, meaning that you attract high-end customers if you settle for this option.
- These lids provide a splash barrier and make it easy for the customer to walk around with your product.
- Dome lids appeal to the eye due to their conical shape, making them the most preferred by customers.
- All dome-shaped or conical-shaped lids are made of strong material, which makes them durable.
- If you drop your desert, you get assured of secure and clean content.
- With the space allowed by the dome-lids, you can add toppings to your customer’s favorite dessert, for instance, chocolate chips, whipped cream, or sprinkles.
- You can enjoy your ice cream sundae or smoothie with the lid still present on the plastic cup by just using a straw.
How do you choose the right lid for your products?
Choosing the right type of lid is dependent on what product you are selling to the customer. Here are situations where the use of dome lids will come in handy:
- Dome lids are ideal when you have to top the contents with other additional top-ups such as whipped cream. This is because they’ve got extra space for the toppings. If you are serving smoothies, ice creams, and the likes, you’ll need to consider using dome lids.
- Choose a lid that allows your products to stay safe while at the same time showing the contents in the plastic container. It not only enhances good marketing, but it helps to increase your sales.
- Choose a lid that allows room for extra toppings, as this gives you leeway to try out different toppings. It makes you try out different varieties and give customers a wide selection to choose from.
- Consider a lid that can keep your contents protected. Dome lids are ideal for keeping your products safe and are great for keeping frozen products as the extra space on the lid allows steam release.
- Finally, choose a lid that allows for easy recycling. Dome lids are ideal for this use since they are strong and can be used multiple times. This will save you money.