Summer is a good excuse to bask in cool, fresh desserts. If these desserts are made with clean fruits, even higher! You ought to attempt these dessert recipes by way of Executive Chef Avinash Kumar, Novotel Imagica Khopoli for yourself and the kids at home!
Mango Strawberry Dome
• Gelatine -20 gm
• Strawberry puree –two hundred gm
• Grain sugar—25 gm
• Water –65ml for gelatine soaking
• Mango Cream
• Whipped cream—two hundred gm
• Caster sugar—25gm
• Mango puree—seventy-five gm
• Gelatine –15 gm
• Lemon juice – 2ml
• Place a pan over medium flame and add sugar along with water in it. Let the combination boil for about 4-five mins after which preserve aside for cooling. Now, add the strawberries in a blender jar and blend them to form a smooth puree. Add this puree to the sugar syrup and stir it well. Strain this mixture with a muslin material in a bowl to carry out the purple liquid.
• Next, mix gelatine powder with half a cup of bloodless water and make certain it melts. Further on, upload the gelatine mixture to the crimson liquid and blend it nicely. Pour this liquid into the preferred mold and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
• Put mango pulp, cinnamon, and sugar into the small pan.
• Sprinkle the gelatine over water and permit it to soak. Heat mango aggregate over low warmness, stirring all of the time, still warm.
• When warm, add the soaked gelatine and continue stirring until it reaches a coating consistency.
• Beat the whipped cream double in volume and mix with some other combination.
• Remove from warmness, allow it to cool and blend inside the lemon juice, and pour into the man or woman dome shape mold and go away it to cool.
• Garnish with mango slices and mint.
Mango watermelon frozen yogurt
• Gelatine -20 gm
• Watermelon puree –2 hundred gm
• Grain sugar—15gm
• Water –60ml for gelatine soaking
• Frozen Yoghurt:
• Whipped cream—a hundred and fifty gm
• Caster sugar—20 gm
• Mango puree-one hundred twenty gm
• Gelatine –12 gm
• Lemon juice – 3ml
• Yogurt – 50gm
• Place a pan over medium flame and add sugar along with water in it. Let the mixture boil for approximately four-five mins after which maintain apart for cooling. Now, upload the watermelon puree to the sugar syrup and stir it nicely. Strain this combination with a muslin cloth in a bowl to carry out the pink liquid.
• Next, blend gelatine powder with half of a cup of bloodless water and make certain it melts. Further on, add the gelatine combination to the red liquid and blend it nicely. Pour this liquid into the preferred mildew and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
• Put mango puree, and sugar into the small pan.
• Sprinkle the gelatine over water and allow it soak. Heat mango combination over low warmth, stirring all the time, still warm.
• When warm, add the soaked gelatine and keep stirring until it reaches a coating consistency.
• Beet the whipped cream double in extent and mix with yogurt.
• Pour the combination on top of the watermelon puree and put again inside the freezer for 3hour.